3/25/08

Recent Hello! project goodies

I consider buying h!p merchandise much like a herion addiction, the only difference is that buying h!p goodies far more expensive.
Below are a selection of photos of recent things I got...


Berryz Kobo - Sakura Mankai DVD - Best berryz concert ever? or bestest?



Momoko photobook - an absolute essential.



Berryz Kobo - welcome berryz kyuden! - An adorable selection of behind the scene photos.



Berryz Kobo - VERY BEAUTY (with mini photo bookelet)



Kusumi Koharu POP - why didnt I buy this when it came out?



Berryz Kobo - Dschinghis Khan



Massa Sudo scarf and photo - to go along with my Koharu scarf :D



And various Berryz Kobo and C-ute photos!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Berryz concert was their best-ever. It also ranks among the top concerts by anyone ever; the only drawback was that some of the costumes were extraordinarily ugly. Not the dresses at the start, but the checkerboard ones from "Berryz Fields," "Boyfriend," that set. Yechh. Anyway, a great show.

http://www.radicalpatriot.vox.com

Anonymous said...

Eh. I liked Berryz Kyuuden a lot more than Sakura Mankai personally.

Anonymous said...

I agree with tsukiki, only because I liked the songs better. Although Miya looked like a vampire for most of Kyuuden!

Switch On! will always be my favourite Berryz concert though.

On a side note, those picture of Kanna look awesome.