Japanese Women Disgusted by “Unmanly” Behaviour
Believe it or not but this blog isn't just about Hello! project, so from time to time I like to post Japanese related articles that amuse me no end.
This was liberated from Itai news and translated by Sankaku Complex
Below is a recent list of 16 male traits that Japanese females find loathsome and 'unmanly'
1. He has no opinion, is just carried along by others.
2. He always has someone to blame.
3. He can never be decisive at the moment of truth.
4. He’s always giving up (never puts in the work).
5. He’s always relying on his parents somehow.
6. He keeps quiet on the train even when he’s bunched up against some weirdo.
7. Though he’s timid around other people, he only acts firm in front of me.
8. He flip-flops around with what foods he likes and dislikes.
9. He splits the cost of meals (with me) exactly, even in increments of ¥10.
10. He asks to be treated.
11. He always whines about his work.
12. His mails are too long.
13. He does nothing but complain.
14. He checks his appearance in front of the mirror too much.
15. He uses hygiene products too much.
16. His body is frail and weak.
I think I'm guilty to some of these actions, but I'm totally justified in complaining about my work.
I'm tempted to create a list of female traits that I find very 'unfeminine' but I don't wanna sound like a sexist bigot and I don't wanna face the wrath of any female readers that are easily offended ... maybe I should get drunk and do it?
Also the above photo is from 2chan ... I have no idea what is going on but it seems to be some group bonding session involving Miyabi ... I guess we should be thankful they are still wearing pants ...