11/9/08

Risako Loves Fantasy...

Photobucket

The latest episodes of Yorosen! have got alot more spicy now that Berryz Kobo have taken over.
The teacher of the class is the delectable Risako Sugaya ... not only is she sweet, shy and smexy she comes complete with the cutest black frilly lace witches outfit complete with pointy hat ...

Photobucket

And it gets much better ... long knee high leather boots ... XD

Photobucket

Risako tells the class that they will be learning about the world of fantasy ... she then confesses that she 'loves fantasy' .... *nosebleed*

Photobucket

Throughout the 5 episodes of Yorosen! (20-25) she acts as a very clumsy shy and at times dominant teacher.
The other Berryz girls constantly make remarks about her teaching method and forgetfulness .
There are many many moments of WIN within, one of the coolest and cutest parts is when Risako tries to 'Shush!!!' the class because they are being noisy ...

Photobucket

She then looks up at the class and takes aim ...

Photobucket

And unleashes the cutest DEATH GLARE upon her students

Photobucket

She then turns away and gives herself a smile of satisfaction ...

Photobucket

Another funny part is when Saki gets the highest test score and wins a troll

Photobucket

She looks so happy!!!

Photobucket

Another thing I found very funny ... and I must admit you have to have a quick eye for this ... did you notice all the girls had customized their white shoes? it was tricky to get decent screen caps of this because the camera hardly gave a decent shot,

Miyabi has written her name in the alphabet

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saki's shoes were hardly picked up but I'm sure that her left shoe has the Kana さ (Sa) and on the right shoe き (ki).

Photobucket

Chinami went crazy and colored her shoes red ...

Photobucket

Agian its really hard to see but I think Momoko has written もも(momo) along each of her shoe straps

Photobucket

Yurina's shoes are really colorful and creative, her name written complete with stars

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I've been watching and uploading all of the Yorosen! episodes onto veoh, feel free to watch all of them here.
If you wanna get hold of subbed episodes then please check out www.hello-fansubs.com
Also one last thing .. I think Riskao must follow some type of magic or wicca ... you decide ...

Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. No. 1, why is Risako all that? She's just ... sort of average, if you ask me. As for the shoes ... that's why C-ute still outclasses Berryz in my humble view.
Rad

Anonymous said...

^ Why not?

Risako in this black outfit is causing problems with my mind. I love it <333

I haven't watched all of these yet, especially with subs. So this is my task this week coming.

The shoes are lol. But Morning Musume's shoes were better. Smexy FTW!

Shirow said...

@ Rad

Risako is a total heart breaker and in my eyes a very desirable girl, I find her dorky and I enjoy her singing voice, I think 'outclasses' is a fairly loose term, but I prefare the Berryz compared to any other group going at the minute.

@ Lolli

You need to DL and watch them all! ...MM shoes were kinda smexy ... but the berryz shoes are just quirky and cute :3

Anonymous said...

@ Rad
3 photobooks does not an average girl make.

Anonymous said...

Excellent observations, I really apreciate your observations here.

Anonymous said...

Oh lord, I freaking love Risako.

I loved her week. She was such a cute teacher.

T!MM!! said...

I watch the Berry's episodes at least 5 times each (Captain's 20+), but you are crazy, really.

I didn't notice they wrote their name on the shoe.

ataridc said...

She was so hot in this daaaaaaaaaaaamn

AJFerbuary9 said...

ahhhhhhhhhh......

I want Risako to be my teacher :)