4/5/08

New hello! project goodies!

Recently I seem to spending a little more than I should on h!p merchandise, but when you hear the postman knock its like Christmas all over again, and theres nothing like that warm fuzzy feeling of opening a new shiny package filled with idol goodness.
Here is a selection of goodies that recently came into my possession...

Momoko's second photobook 'momo16'
I was really looking forward to getting this as I enjoyed her first photobook so much, its just filled with cute and quirky Momo goodness!




Risako Sugaya's 3rd photobook 'Ring3 ~Rin Rin Rin'
I can't help but look through this photobook and be overwhelmed by Risako's beauty, can everyone remember when Aoki Sayaka from Music fighter said that she would feel worried about introducing Risako to her boyfriend? well I can totally empathize with the woman, Risako is gonna be a heart breaker when shes older, also she's just turned 14! happy birthday Socko!.




Morning Musume 2008 Taiwan concert t-shirt

A majority of h!p t-shirts tend to come in bright vibrant colours, so its good to see a shirt that I can roll with, yellow and pink shirts dont suit 'most' guys.
I'm confident most people will think this is a marilyn manson t-shirt ... but I'll be sure to correct the baka's.




Morning Musume Bon Kyu! Bomb t-shirt

Yes, I'm a fan of black clothing, so when I see black h!p clothing on sale I gotta catch em all!.
I do travel around the country a fair bit so I hope this t-shirt wont get me stopped at customs or security checkpoints, but with the current draconian 2001 terrorism act who knows? will I become a Wota martyr?



Berryz Kobo - Dai (2) Seichouki

I've had this album on my hard drive since it came out so I thought it was about time I did the honorable thing and pick it up, I dont even need to talk about this album because even the most mild berryz fan knows this album is made from pure WIN.




Berryz Kobo - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba (limited edition)

I've taken it upon myself to acquire every single Berryz Kobo have produced, if anyone can point me in the direction of older rare a/b single versions let me know! ... do want.



Morning Musume photoset with picture wallet



Morning Musume - Wonderful hearts photoset



Berryz Kobo - Wonderful hearts photoset



Berryz Kobo - 4th Ai no Nanchara Shisuu group photo

I was told that this photo is rare, I'm not sure if it is or not, but I like to think it is ^_^



Ongaku Gatas - maid photoset

Its taken me well over a month to finally get hold of this set, the girls of ongaku gatas dressed in maid outfits is not to be missed! ... I just love these photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look like they would have left a hefty dent in your wallet...but it was definitely worth it.
Momo and Risako's PB releases are both amazing!
The bright coloured tshirts were a worry for me when I first started getting them, I normally when for the less in your face colours, but I'm always wearing them now...although I still need to get the confidence to buy a pink Sayu one and wear it.